Domestic couples can run the employers’ home on their own or as a part of a larger team to work alongside other household staff. In most cases they are provided a self-contained accommodation provided by the employer.
We can offer you the peace of mind with a domestic couple to help in your daily routine works. The lady will be responsible for general housekeeping duties, cooking and childcare whilst the man may work as a Houseman, Handyman, Driver and Gardener.
The Housekeeper’s responsibility is to maintain the employer’s home in a clean and presentable manner at all times. A housekeeper’s duties may include any of the following:
- Cleaning the interior of the home and immediate areas, tidying up, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, checking cobwebs, mopping floors, wiping down mirrors and glass fixtures to arms reach, taking rubbish out.
- Kitchen maintenance–washing the dishes, emptying and loading up dishwasher, cleaning cupboards, maintain pantry, mopping the floors, routinely clear out-of-date and spoiled food, cleaning the draining area and work-tops, wiping down exterior of stove, oven and fridge.
- Bathroom maintenance – cleaning, sanitising the bath, shower, tub and sinks, taps, chrome fittings and tiles to arm reach, cleaning all floor surfaces.
- Clothes Care – laundry, ironing, hand washing, take delicate and fine clothing to dry cleaner, cleaning and organising wardrobe, shine shoes
- Routine bedding and linen changes
- Meal preparation– cooking, setting the table, serving meals, cleaning up after meals
- Pet care – feeding, cleaning for pets, walking the dog(s), pet-sitting
- Plant Care – watering household plants
- Silver polishing
- House sitting
- Supervise tradesmen and contractors, receiving deliveries
- Sewing and mending, helping in de-cluttering and recycling, emptying
- Making a grocery list, grocery shopping, household errands
The man’s duties may include any of the following:
- General cleaning, mopping the floors
- Helping in garden maintenance and watering plants
- Odd DIY and handyman jobs
- Driving the children to school and collecting them after class, cleaning the car
- Grocery shopping and other household errands
- Supervising tradesmen and contractors, receiving deliveries
- Maintaining the swimming pool and gym area
- House sitting and security
- Helping with pets
- Accompanying the family on local and foreign trips
- Setting the alarm and security